Welcome! ~ Velkommen!
Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making...
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

To til! ~ Two more!


Har sydd to til av disse brødkurvene. Den stripete ble en bursdagsgave til en god kollega, den blomstrete skal svigermor få. For tutorial se innlegget under dette.

I've made two more of these bread baskets. The striped one was a birthday present for a good colleague, the flower one is for my mother in law. For a tutorial on bread baskets scroll down to the previous blog post.



1 comment:

elin said...

Flotte kurver! Heldige er de som får dem.